About Texas National MUDThis author has not yet filled in any details.
So far Texas National MUD has created 8 blog entries.
COVID-19 VIRUS UPDATE
July 28th, 2020
Aqua Management/ Texas National MUD:
- To protect the health and safety of our employees and the general public, we are implementing several temporary measures to help reduce the spread of the COVID-19 Virus.
- We have asked our office staff to work from home to reduce our employees’ exposure to the public. Although the office may be staffed from time to time, customers will be prohibited from entering the office for payments or the submission of tap applications.
- Tap applications should be emailed to Rebecca Abernathy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Building site plans should be printable on an 8”x 11” sheet. Upon review, we will email you any necessary documents and contact you to make payment arrangements.
- Our water and wastewater operators and maintenance crews will continue to operate normally.
IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE,
PLEASE CALL REBECCA AT 936-443-7920
MON-THURS 8 AM- 12PM
OR 281-440-0900 FOR EMERGENCIES
The emergency sanitary sewer line work North of North Comanche has been completed. The district has re-routed the sewer main around a failed portion of the main by installing a two new manholes and approximately 210’ft of new 8″ sanitary sewer line. We appreciated your patience and observance of our closing down that portion of North Comanche while that work taking place.
We are currently in the process of re-routing an 8″ sanitary sewer main. This work is taking place on North Comanche Circle We have closed off the road to all foot and vehicle traffic while this work is taking place. The work involves cutting down large trees and heavy equipment use. To control the safety of workers and the public is the reason for this road closure. There are ample ways to maneuver through the neighborhood without the use of this street and there are no homes built anywhere inside this area, so it will not affect anyone’s travel.
This work will not affect service to any home.
Scope of the work:
- Clear trees and brush for a path from the golf course to the North Comanche cir.
Excavate and install:
- 200 ft of new 8″ anitary sewer pipe
- 2 new 8’ft in depth manholes
We anticipate this work to take 5-7 days to complete.
For your safety, please avoid this area while construction is in progress.
Thank you for your patience
The relocation and completely rebuilt lift station has been completed! This has been a long time coming and we are excited to announce the lift station has been completely rebuilt and relocated to a more secure location at the end of Zapata Rd. Additional details and pictures are coming soon.